Tuesday 27 April 2010

The getaway: London Calling

Excuse me whilst i dash off to London for a while... by the time you're reading this i'll be probably running out the door. I'm beyond excited about this short trip, can't wait to see family & friends, yippee!
More than likely i'll be eating up London and getting my dose of heavy rain (predicted for Saturday), but that won't keep me from smiling!



images above via coco+kelley

image via Marie Claire on 'Who wore it best?'

I leave you all on this note, that I am slowly falling madly, deeply in love with all things Peter Pilotto, he is a major talent and is the only thing you should wear when it comes to red carpet events. Love, love, love his use of colour (esp. pops of colour on grey as seen in RTW SS10), prints, twisting and draping of fabrics and the fabulous dress above as worn by Lisa Snowden and Kate Bosworth. If you check out Net-a-Porter they're already sold out!

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...