Wednesday 2 June 2010

Eco chic: Going green with style

I think this bag just called out to me, isn't it just one of a kind? Net-a-Porter have done a fantastic magazine style spread on eco chic and i just had to share some snippets with y'all. Especially the bag, by my fave eco-fashionista, Stella McCartney and shoe love below by Herve Leger (left) and Stella (right).

Lots of eco & ethical fashion brands can now be bought at Net-a-Porter, from Edun, Rockstar Bono & his wife Ali Hewson, John Hardy (Beautiful Bling), Chinti & Parker & Bassike (both Jersey guru's). Net-a-Porter have a fantastic little 'Green Glossary' - I couldn't have summarised it better!
These earring are actually made form recycled CD jewel cases!
via Ecouterre
Recycled necklace by Every Cloud has a silver lining
via Ecouterre

I love this little Basket woven bag I have (old Primark number)- it definitely takes you back to nature and reminds me of summer big style!
When I took these piccies, i had a major surprise...


I was going to put more paper stuffing inside when i discovered my lost Corsages! I had completely forgotten where i'd stashed them in my big fat move here (thought they were lost for good), clearly they were good for keeping my bag in shape!


Yay!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...