Wednesday 1 September 2010

SUPERSIZE ME: WIDE LEG TROUSERS

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience and kind words, I've missed you all and am glad to be back! I cannot wait to see what you guys have been up to, so see you soon!


In the world of ever evolving and revolving fashion, I am extremely excited to say that our old friend, the wide leg trouser is back. I love wide legs and flared jeans, they're just so flattering - leg lengthening and bum minimalizing, so farewell skinnies and harem pants for now, supersize instead me baby!
I dug out some golden oldies I have in the wardrobe, the width of the hem on most of these measured on the flat is a whopping 12"!!!



High-waist styles are fab for soirees out and lady-like chic. This high waist corset number was something I scored in the sale at Karen Millen a couple of years ago... they were £130, but I picked them up with a 60% discount, don't cha just love a bargain?
Speaking of bargains, I saw these 70's style wide leg jeans at Zara yesterday from their premium brand, there were only 2 pairs left, I tried a pair on, they fitted, they're now mine for a bargain price of 10 euros! Who's a happy bunny? Moi!

Super wide loveliness!
I also love men's style tailoring, and these trews are from Topshop, a few years back, they're perfect for a relaxed day at the office.


These are an old pair of wide leg flares from Bershka... Goes with everything, love 'em!

What will you be wearing for fall; skinny, wide or both? I'm not quite ready to part with my skinnies yet, but i'll be mixing it up for sure!

Wishing you all a fabulous September!


Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...