Saturday 9 October 2010

Happy Weekend!

Yay! I'll be off to the Cotswolds for one of my dearest friends (BFF) wedding this weekend!
I'm so excited I'm lost for words! We've had some serious girl time this week, catching up over lots of indulging food (basically all the foods i've missed since moving to Greece), looking over a scrap book of old photos I'd pulled out over our 20 something years of being single together and including watching some random tv show called 'Bridezilla' - it was absolutely hilarious!!! Anyhow, I love this gal so much and I am so honoured to be doing hair, make up duties as well as a speech, yikes!!!
She's gonna be a super stunning bride, yay!!!!!


Have yourself an amazing, fun, fabulous and fashionable weekend my lovelies!


Jovita Miseviciute shot by Zoltan Tombor for Grazia Italy, via here

Chanel Iman shot by Rafael Stahelin for Vanity Fair via here

See you all next week!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...