Wednesday 10 November 2010

Bringing it Back

I was recently tagged by the talented and lovely craftista, Maddie of Wardrobe Recycle to highlight some old pieces in my wardrobe that I'd be wearing again this season. As someone who rarely throws things away (hoarder alert!) and will nearly always put style & comfort first over current looks of the season, I thought I'd share some pieces that I'll always wear time and time again, whatever the current trends.

I've had this sequin blazer-style jacket for a couple of years now and I love daytime sparkles to dress up a casual look. Throwing this jacket on is the quickest way to feeling ultra glam. That and a fabulous pout of hot red lippy.
I think I have a slight obsession with stripes, I have so many varieties I've lost count - I love how stripes are always a classic and a wear with anything piece.

This beautiful necklace above has lost a few chains & gem stones since I was given it by my lovely girlfriends as part of my leaving present for Greece. I love it, and it has done well after so many nights of partying.
The Suede fringe bag is heavier than it looks and was a birthday gift from a few years back. Love it!
My multi buckle boots are my go to item when it's cold outdoors, when the heavens open for a serious downpour or when I want to mix up a pretty floral frock look with a harder edged touch.

A floppy hat usually disguises any bad hair days or when I'm not in the mood to face the world. I remember when J-Lo started wearing these years ago... talk about influence eh? I am easily persuaded after all.
The faux fur gilet is amazing and has kept me warm and stylish when I'm feeling the boho vibe. The patchwork leather frame satchel is simply one of my best purchases ever in Hong Kong; first it was cheap, secondly it came with a gazillion straps (like most bags do when bought in HK, so you can wear it more than one way - genius!) and thirdly I love the folded frame detail and the design.
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...