Tuesday 21 December 2010

Cuckoo for Cozy

So there was a darn good reason after all for moving to sunnier shores, and that is missing out on sub zero temperatures! Although I miss the snow and the thriving festive vibe that London oozes at this time of the year, I am super grateful that I for one am not seriously freezing (my a** off) like my pals are across the pond. Some are not even able to get to work due to being snowed in and a close friend of mine and her man had just moved into their new home and their boiler bust... I can only sympathize...

So how do the celebs brave the cold snap and stay stylish?

I love Elle's cool 'mum at school gate' chic, complete with over-sized leopard print bag, shades and a fur gilet, whilst Mossy looks fabulously glam in her maxi dress (is it knitted?) and fur number, red lips and glossy hair, Blake in GG gear, wrapped in this seasons Cape, Cameron D rocking casual cozy in quilted wedge boots, chunky knit scarf and woolly hat, way to go girl! Finally Sienna, I love her hotchpotch mixed up look, from fedora, hand-warmer to the clever layering. She looks cute.

Anyhoos, here are just a few things I'd like to keep me warm & cozy.


  1. Mongolian Fur cape, Topshop, £60
  2. High neck Vigore coat, Zara, £80
  3. Alice Hannah knit Turban with brooch, Asos, £20
  4. Loose knit snood, Asos, £16
  5. Stud leather fingerless gloves, Asos, now £9
  6. Chunky bobble scarf, Asos, £21
  7. MOU Eskimo canvas boots, Outnet, £67.50
  8. Mink Pink Cocoon knit shawl, Asos, £27.50
  9. Rib knee socks, Topshop, £7
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...