Thursday 7 July 2011

Celebrating my name day! Η γιορτή μου

Hellooooo party boys and gals! Hope you're all having a terrific week!

Today i'll be celebrating my name (saint) day with family and friends. My given name is Kyriakh (-pronounced Kyriaki, which means Sunday) and like most name days, it's celebrated in a similar manner to birthdays.

It's true, I get two parties a year! How crazy awesome?! When I first moved over here, I was fully aware of the circumstances that surround your birthday or name day, it's basically your prerogative to pay for everything (i.e the celebrations), unlike the UK, where everyone buys you the drinks instead! Yes, really! It's banana's right, but that's fine with me.

You can definitely count on one thing, there'll be cake and sparkles!
I think it's fair to say that i've still got a fair bit to crack on with today before tonights celebrations kick-off, so i'm gonna love you and leave y'all!

Images via, unkown, Coco+kelley, Just be Splendid
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...