Wednesday 9 November 2011

Partying like it's my Birthday!

Holy smokes, a whole year has flown by so quickly that I can't quite believe it's my birthday. It has been a trying year filled with ups and downs, but in hindsight, it has been a brilliant year too.
It's funny how certain situations and die-hard battles you have to beat makes you not only stronger, but more determined.

Anyhoos, I cannot wait to see what this year will bring me, after all, the number i'll be celebrating is my lucky number!
Something about balloons that just makes you think celebration...

Solve Sundsbo does his magic for Vogue China 2009
Words will never express what my BFF did for me... but yeah, her gift was pretty amazing! I was gobsmacked to see she'd book me on a flight to London along with an invitation for a big b'day dinner. Honestly, I didn't see this coming, but I needed to get back to London for other reasons other than celebrating. Surely this doesn't happen in real life, only in the movies right?
Now that my friends is love. She's even filled the Goody cupboard in the kitchen with snacks and naughty goodness that I love most. Seriously, how banana's? So London, here I coooooome! I cannot wait to see all my family and friends.

Finally, I want to say that I heart you guys loads, thank you for always making my just that little bit more better with your comments & support! Big smooches to you!

images via Fashion Gone Rogue & Pinterest
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...