Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas: Guest Posting at Decadence for Divas


Hey there & Happy Monday to you all! I hope you've all had a well rested weekend - especially if you've been partying non-stop.

I managed to contract a a pretty bad virus earlier last week, which left me dead as a Dodo, then my laptop power adaptor died only having bought after 8 months ago... and my consumer rights have left me with a faulty (expensive) product... apparently I have to return a faulty item before 6 months from date of purchase. So here's to a better week! Ready to rock on now!
Dream big this week guys!

I am so excited to say that I'm guest posting about my Christmas over at the lovely Vanessa of Decadence for Divas check it out here.
I love this girls blog, an expat like me but residing in Spain, Vanessa has such great taste in jewellery and style... everytime we comment on each others blog, it's like talking to an old friend, even though we haven't actually met or known each other that long in blogosphere!

images: Theberry.com & Just Be Splendid
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...