Tuesday 6 December 2011

Festive sparkles: What I wore


Hey there blogger bunnies! How do ya do?

Some of you may already know about my die-hard addiction to sparkles and all things glittery. As it happens, I've been going through December with a sparkly & shiny attitude to get me in the festive mood.
So, blogosphere, I thought I'd share a very rare outfit shot of me wearing one of my fave Vintage dresses of all time by Vintage Mavens as featured previously here. It always feels very festive with all the gold, silver & copper leaves whenever I put this frock on and there's an eternal hint of nostalgia too. I always want to dance the night away! What's your go to dress for the festive season? Please do share!


Why I've been m.i.a from blogosphere...

Just kidding, but I did have one of these nights with my gal pals recently... felt really wrong after gorging on sweet stuff!

Ok, you're going to have to forgive me for not being around of late, but it is the busiest time of the year and I am frankly a bit manic. I hope all is rocking for you guys!

NB: Little tip: Vintage Mavens always has really cool, stunning Vintage one-off pieces at great prices (especially when you compare to say Zara or Topshop which can sometimes be more expensive), so shop around and see if you can score a real treat. Click here for the shop and here for her blog with beautiful photography.

Image sources: Pinterest, Style Me Pretty, Crafty so and so & The Glitter guide
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...