Friday 27 January 2012

Friday Funnies: Imagine Anna Wintour with Different Hair

I almost died laughing my head off when I first saw this... Can you imagine? Actually this isn't a bad look for Anna looking at this all over again. Will she ever change her fringed cropped look?

So, who's tried Zumba, it's one of the biggest craze's in fitness right now...?
(Briana from Step Up 2: The Streets & Jim Carrey from Ace Ventura doing his crazy dance)
Original concept inspired by: Alisha Koch here and "What I feel like when I run & What i'm pretty sure I actually look like" image on Pinterest.
Image above sourced and re-constructed by ABG.

This was a looooong time ago, but I still have a good chuckle when I see Justin rock a leotard on Saturday Night Live with Beyonce. The first outtake is below. If you haven't seen this before it'll guarantee a giggle from you.



Wishing you all a fabulous weekend. What will you be doing? I've got a fair bit of sightseeing duties this weekend, just hope we have sunny weather! Plus I do realise I have a heck of a lot of blog reading to catch up on... I am around peeps!
Aside from that I've many a wedding to prep for this year and plan a few surprises, not easy when you're across the pond I tell you. Anyhoos, I couldn't be more excited my friends!

Now skiddadle you gorgeous lot & go have fun!

images via youtube, pinterest (some edited by me)
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...