Friday 10 February 2012

Romance, Ruffles & Love

I Luuuurve this look, wishing it were summer, like, now!

Lovelies, how did your week go? Mine was somewhat hectic, rushing around most days scrambling to complete projects and also the run up to Valentines day always seems to be that much more chaotic.
Have you all finished Valentines gift shopping? Or are any of you having anti-V day celebrations with your gal pals like the one hosted by Jessica Biel in Valentines Day? Me at this moment: picturing scene with Jennifer Garner smashing the hell outta that piñata! Whatever your plans are this weekend, I hope you have an amazing one!

This week I also attended MadWalk, a major Fashion & Music event hosted by Mad TV (like MTV for Greece) and Vodafone. Wow is all I can say... You'll catch some sneaky shots I shared on Twitter, but otherwise hold your horses fashion folk, I'll be sharing some of Greece's finest talent with you all very soon.
Oooh, almost forgot, I have a very exciting "I want this Job" installment coming your way soon too!

This weekend, whilst I'd like to be chilling because I'm exhausted (I know I sound like a 90-something year old granny), I'm on the hunt for some wedding shoes for one of my oldest friends in the world. She's after a pair of heels with a bit of a platform... Anyone have any great websites in mind (for UK preferrably/US/Greece) let me know!

I saw this room and fell in love, tres dreamy, no?

I hope you all have a great weekend, filled with nothing but LOVE, from moi!

Smooches.
x.o.x.o

images via Pinterest, Fashioninspirationbydc.tumblr, beauandaero.tumblr
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...