Friday 4 May 2012

Kate Moss, Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot collaborations

 Kate Moss looking gorgeous for British Vogue June 2012 by the dream team, Mert & Marcus

Well hello luvvies! Do you ever wake up wondering where the past month went? I've been rushing about so much the past few weeks that I've only recently realised how summer has literally arrived in Athens in a big, gigantic el scorchio kind of way and I am yet to fully enjoy it.

I know I know, you're probably bored of seeing Kate Moss everywhere or that same look/pout that she pulls, but I do think she looks rather spectacular in the images i've seen so far for the June issue of British Vogue. Yup, I went kinda gooey at the sight of the old Hollywood glam style.
This will be Mossy's 32nd Vogue Cover  & she's graced one every year for British Vogue since 1993! It's not the first time that Kate has been shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot, their collaborations go way back... Let's take a trip down memory lane and see Moss do her thang & these guys show off their signature shooting & post production style.

 Kate for Vogue Japan May 2011 by Mert & Marcus via here
Vogue Paris May 2011 via here

 'Hammam' W magazine September 2008 full shoot here

Kate for Interview Magazine September 2008 via here
One of my fave shoots of Kate - 'Castaway' for British Vogue June 2002 via Fashion Gone Rogue

Any favourites here?

 Toodles... Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

p.s I feel incredibly blessed to have crossed paths with so many of you awesome bloggers, readers, followers. Thank you for your support & stopping by loves.
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...