Tuesday 12 June 2012

The future Chop & Kérastase "Cristalliste" Hair heaven


In just a little over a weeks time, I will be saying goodbye to my long hair and going for the big chop. I know, no big deal right? But I guess for everyone, it's different. I do love having long hair, but I'm pretty easy going too, after all it does grow back... and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
There's two reasons why I'm doing it, 1) It's freakin' hot here in Greece and 2) Someone else needs my hair more than I do. I'll be donating about a foot or more of hair to the Little Princess Trust. Least I know my hair will be going to be put to good use, I can't imagine how a child may feel having lost their hair to cancer treatment.

The above is just a little inspiration of what is yet to come, I might just share the sacred shot when the deal is done! Eek! For more summer hair inspiration and to see just how short my hair once was, click here.
Peek-a-boo! ;)

Recently, I received a lovely new Kérastase "Cristalliste" line from the lovely folks at L'Oreal Paris GR, which is specifically designed for the treatment of long hair. The shampoo exceeded my expections by a mile off, all I'll say is that a little goes a long way since the product lathers exceptionally well. The smell is somewhat familiar - reminding me of the L'oreal Elvive Nutri-gloss Shampoo/Conditoner range (in the Pink bottles), it's fresh, sweet and clean. Overall I loved how my hair felt after a rinse through.

With the range being suited to long hair, I expected the conditioner to have a much thicker, creamier consistency, but for some reason, it was a much lighter formula which did the job of light conditioning. Still, it's not bad, since my roots didn't get overly greasy & my hair was a lot smoother.

Lastly the serum is the icing on the cake - it really is a wonderful product, which also smells amazing and creates serious shine without weighing down the hair.
What I love most about this range is the fact that it contains no parabens, colourants or silicone.
Check it out - I didn't have to blow dry my hair or anything (too hot here!), I just happen to have very straight hair even when it dries naturally, the results are below! (p.s I always comb through wet hair, usually the ends gently and then let it dry naturally).

 Thank you L'Oreal Paris GR!

Hope you're all having a fantastic week!

Images from Bob Hair collage via various sources from Pinterest, becomegorgeous.com, allwomenstalk, ibtimes & sugarscape.
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...