Monday 16 July 2012

Superhero Bling: Capes, Drapes, Chains & Collars

J crew jewels via pinterest

Well, hey hey hey, a big hello to you all on a Monday! I hope you've had a lovely weekend! 

The Amazing Spiderman opened on the weekend, and I've heard lots of great things about the new Marvels comic movie but is it any good? Have any of you seen it? Please share reviews as I haven't seen it yet!!!
I'm currently inspired by capes, drapes, chains and collars in the jewellery department & these were just a few that caught my eye with a tiny hint of Superhero edge! Enjoy!


Lanvin Swarovski crystal Eagle collar necklace - its a real beauty via N-A-P
Etro Fringe & spear brass necklace via outnet - reduced to £416 from  £1,040
Topshop Pearl shoulder drape
Topshop multi tube capelet £35
Newlook Gold diamente winged beetle necklace £5.99
Topshop Warrior Chain Collar £30

Wishing you all a super awesome week! 
♥Kali evdomada♥
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...