Thursday 16 August 2012

VIBRANT, GRAPHIC & BOLD BEAUTY FOR FALL

This week I've been oogling over beauty editorials and this one caught my eye most recently. I adore the bold, badass, colourful & graphic looks, giving a quick nod to the 60's and 80's from Flare Magazines September Issue. Whilst these are totally fierce looks that I would no way in hell get away with, I still think they're fun! Which one these are your favourites?



all images via here,  shot by Chris Nicholls featuring models Jenna Earle & Amanda N.
Credits- Editor: Carlene Higgins, Assistant Art Director: Jessica Hotson, Manicurist: Leeanne Colley

It's so very almost the weekend loves, what are your plans? Summer is here to stay in Greece... Will any of you planning a getaway at all? 

x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...