Sunday 23 September 2012

FASHION WEEK FABULOUSNESS, INVITES & FW PLAYLISTS

Well hello cupcakes! I know, I know... it's been a fashion forever since I last posted in blogosphere. Sorry for going all m.i.a on you, it wasn't intentional, I just a few things I must attend to whilst being in London.
For what it's worth, I've slowly been catching up on all things fabulous and the latest happenings in Fashion Week, here's just some of my favourite things - Style, Fashion Week Invitations - I love papery goods with pretty designs and awesome graphics, and lastly a good Playlist that'll have you tapping you feet. Yup, I've listed some of the finest Fashion Week music playlists and tunes, so enjoy little lovelies! 
Fashion heavyweight, Taylor Tomasi Hill, looking supremely stylish in this black ensemble.

Oh ADR, you're such a cheek! Gotta love her!
 images above via Tommy Ton for Style.com here

A sack load of invitations prior to Fashion Week is probably enough to drive the postman nutso, but still, who doesn't love a beautiful, creative work of art in the form of an invitation? I love all of these, some of them are from the past, but they're still fantastic - notice the Willy Wonka one from Stella McCartney? Fab, no?
I just love the Burberry Prosum pop up invite and the Kenzo pop up one below from 2009.
invite images via Refinery29,  POQ Studio, Interbang and Anothermag.com

I love making new discoveries in blogosphere, this is one of them, a site dedicated to music and playlists from the runway: Fashionsoundtrack.com, here's their NYFW playlist/soundtracks.




There are loads of playlists to be discovered and brilliant new tunes to add to your ipod/itunes playlist.Many designers have added theirs to spotify.

Some of my other faves include:
Zac Posen: 
 
Etta James – "A Sunday Kind Of Love"

New York Philharmonic & Zubin Mehta – "Love Is Here To Stay"

Nancy Wilson – "(You Don't Know) How Glad I Am"

Gene Krupa and His Orchestra & Anita O'Day – "Skylark"

George Gershwin – "Someone To Watch Over Me"

Ella Fitzgerald – "Moonlight Serenade"

Charlotte Ronson:

Chairlift – "Sidewalk Safari"

Hudson Mohawke – "Ooops (Oh My)"

Friends – "I'm His Girl"

Arcade Fire – "Sprawl II (Soulwax Remix)"

MNDR – "Feed Me Diamonds"

Haim – "Forever"

Skyscrapers – "Samantha Ronson & The Undertakers"

Florence + The Machine – "Spectrum (Say My Name) (Calvin Harris Remix)"

Sandie Shaw – "(There's) Always Something There To Remind Me"

Haim – "Go Slow"

Rebecca Minkoff:

Tennis – "Marathon"

Jay-Z – "Dirt Off Your Shoulder"

Twin Shadow – "The One"

Lana Del Ray – "Blue Jeans"

Tennis – "Marathon"

Yelle – "Qui Est Cette Fille"

Tanlines – "All Of Me"

Tennis – "High Road"
 
More playlists via TeenVogue, here.


I hope you have a terrific sunday and wildy fun week ahead! καλή εβδομάδα!
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...