Friday 26 October 2012

HAPPY HAUTE HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

Well, hello loves! Long time, I know & I'm sorry. I have been feeling spectacularly rubbish of late (sorry not gonna elaborate) and I'm only just getting my head around everything else, especially with a big apartment move on the go!

This week I'm getting into the Halloween spirit, since it's a great excuse to work the dark princess look complete with dark berry lips, big jewelled bites of bling and badass heels.  

Will you be getting dressed up this Halloween?
I can't wait to see Heidi Klums outfit this year, I've heard she'll be a molten golden wonder as Cleopatra, complete with major head piece... how exciting! You can see more of her past Halloween looks here.

The dress above left (which I'm totally in love with by the way), is by Cretan designer, Stylianos, who just won the Best New Designer Award at Greece's 12th Athens Xclusive Designers Week!
It looks like I've subconsciously picked out lots of things from Topshop! Ha!
I did actually spot the most amazing fringed sequin flapper dress (Great Gatsby style!) via River Island here, plus lots of other amazing LBD's perfect for the festive soiree.

 If you're all out of ideas, how about some face-painting action? Stylist Magazine have 10 amazing Halloween youtube tutorial videos that will inspire you or freak you out! Still a bit clueless on what to dress up as? Hmmm, how about these Celebrity Halloween Costumes!

 via Pinterest. 

Wishing you all a totally bewitching and magical weekend!
Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!
x.o.x.o

Kate Moss image by Mert & Marcus via trendhunter
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...