Friday 9 November 2012

BIRTHDAY BUMPS, BALLOONS & GETTING OLDER

A Birthday without cake is a no-no! image via Sweetapolita.com

I am officially one year older today than I was last year, even though I feel like I'm still in my twenties - don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but least I feel pretty great and besides, age doesn't scare me at.all.
When you arrive into your 30's it feels like there's a bit of an expectation of you, that you should be married, have children, own property or at least have a high flying career...
Somehow, although these things are all very important to me, I have learned to let go & realise that things in life do not always go to a certain timeline and that life marches to the beat of your very own drum.
 The fabulous Luis Monteiro's Balloon editorial for Tatler
 via Tim Walker

I'd be the first one to jump around and stomp on the balloons if I were in a room like this!

 via Pinterest

Being a winter baby, as much as I'd love a beach style al fresco lunch or dinner with friends, I'd happily settle for a picnic somewhere with a warm blanket, good wine, good food and great company.
Via myexquisitelife.tumblr.com

A birthday celebration is not a celebration until you're with friends and family. I'm really looking forward to landing on British soil soon and being hijacked by my friends for some serious good times, hugs & laughter!


There'll be plenty of eating, talking and most likely drinking! Can't wait. (Cue me squealing with excitement!)

via Pinterest.com

So today, I'm going to be celebrating life! I am truly blessed & grateful to have a great family, Mr. Perseus, fab friends (that includes you blogger buds too, y'know?!) and good health.
I have also been blessed with the greatest gift of all, so I'm extremely happy.

Today I want to wish you all a super stylish and sparkly weekend!
lots of love,
x.o.x.o

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...