Friday 25 January 2013

FABULOUS MONOCHROME FRIDAY'S: STRIKING STRIPES

I can't tell you how many Breton stripes or stripe tops I have because there are just.so.many. That's right, I love stripes, especially monochromatic pieces with dramatic pop.

Whether it's interiors or fashion, stripes never go out of fashion and even a dash of colour can make it all the more interesting.

As it's Friday, I'll leave you with some fabulous Friday monochrome magic.
Striped maxi dress - I still haven't found one that I really like, since the last one I fell in love with sold out in the states in a nanosecond.
 How about chevron stripes? They're super fun and add a lovely twist to the classic stripe.
A black and white striped Tee is the one basic holiday essential. Dress up with a pop of colour, with a statement necklace or keep it simple.
 Oscar De La Renta, I heart you forever and ever. Is this not the most gorgeous gown ever???
Stripe out with these high street pieces, from left-right:

I know some of you are tempted to cry out 'Beetle Juice' 3 x's, but don't do it ok?

Have a smashing weekend!
x.o.x.o

images via Architectural Digest, Pinterest, Google Images, Style.com
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...