Saturday 2 February 2013

SUPER 60'S: IRINA S & ANNE V PAY TRIBUTE TO KESSLER TWINS FOR Vs MAG

Happy Weekend loves! I hope you are spending this time to chill out and have fun! I've got a little bit of catching up this, but wanted to have some time away from the computer for a change!

Anyhow, staying away from the internet kinda didn't last long as I was blown away by this amazing shoot by Ellen von Unwerth for Vs Magazine. I love all things 60's, and although I had never heard of the infamous double act of the sixties, the Kessler twins ought to be blown away by this tribute photoshoot! Oh did I mention that legendary stylist Patricia Field styled this fun shoot?


 Double Vision? Kessler twins were a legendary show girl act during the 50's and 60's, their 1976 Italian Playboy cover was the editions fastest selling cover during that time. (Source:Daily Mail & imbd.com)

 It's all glitter and va va voom for the supermodels!
 Sequin hotpants, how very Kylie?
 I'm totally crazy about the big beehive up do!


via Daily Mail here

I don't know about you, but have you noticed more and more sister, twin or gal pal style action on the streets? I'm not talking about matchy-matchy identical outfits but more sassy smart styling action that compliments the other sister/twins/similar looking girls' style, aka 'twinning' (did Grazia coin that term?).
I've only ever once turned up at an event doing the black, white and a touch of red accenting, but someone else did this in the form of masculine styling, it rocked and we ended up being shot together.
Has this ever happened to you?

Well dears, carry on with a wickedly super weekend!
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...