Thursday 4 April 2013

SPRING HOTNESS: ALDO DOES FABULOUSNESS

 

Hello loves! Brrrrrr, I just cannot get over the fact we had a major blizzard going down in London today and everywhere else across the UK is totally freezing, not quite the Spring I had in mind. Although it's not quite the weekend, I just had to share some Friday Fabulousness with you now! I recently checked out Canadian shoe & accessory giant Aldo's flagship store on Oxford street and it was just filled with so many gorgeous, gorgeous things & frankly brimming with fabulousness. I could not help but pick things up (mainly high heels) but had to some things back down again, remembering that I wouldn't be able to strut my stuff being pregnant with my current swollen-ish tooties and all.
Anyhow, I'm pretty sure anything here would be brilliant for updating your Spring wardrobe, this seasons collection has everything from super hip & casual to chic & sophisticated statement wows.
 I love everything about these T-bar wedges, they just scream summer darlings! Reva Wedge £65
There are loads of fun cut out wedge heels from Aldo, so go crazy.
 Perfect for keeping you protected from the sun
Stylish and bold coloured satchels are a sure way to get you noticed! 
I'm in love! Love this spacious, studded number - this was one of the pieces I couldn't put down and had to have! Folortan £50 - also in nude/peach
 Hello Cinderella, these glass like heels are super chic for the office or dressing up jeans! Darelbeida £85
 My ultimate must-have statement heels - these leather snakeskin mix heels are just smoking hot! I love this collaboration with Preen for LFW - Musilova £125
Not donning heels, the metal toe cap flats are the way forward for looking sharp (although there are pumps version) I'd never say no to metallic - Bozena £45 
 Checks & stripes were huge on the Spring/Summer catwalks, love this super fun monochrome bag (there's more in this range) - Adelaide £55
 Stepping back in time: Ankle strap checked heels - Wieslaw £85
Oh I remember when Posh pitched a ball wearing wedge trainers/hi-tops. Aldo have come out on top with a truly amazing range for spring - from plain leather, suede mix to studded velcro styles, choosing just one pair will be hard I tell you. 
Totes Amazing!
Gorgeous bling is something else Aldo have done well, boasting multi chain statement necklaces to delicate gold chains with cute pendants. I love this necklace above but it wasn't in stock at the time - Bilecika £20 

Sigh, me wants it all to be honest!
Have a super weekend!
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...