Friday 3 May 2013

THIS WEEKEND...

Hello lovelies, hope you're all well! Welcome to the new month and it's a long weekend, woohoo!
I think I'll spend it playing catch up (blog reads, mags etc), getting some finishing touches done before Baos arrival (hurry up 28th May) and just stay in bed a bit longer if need be! I am very much nearly there now but could use forty more winks, as bump is significantly bigger and more uncomfortable... my hips are so achy from sleeping on my sides! Plus he's a bit of a wriggler when I'm trying to sleep too!
I've been given some good reads, so might have tuck into one of them. I've already finished Gillian  Flynns Gone Girl which was just brilliant, so much so that Reese Witherspoon is producing it and I think David Fincher is in talks to direct! Eek! So excited, but who do you think should be cast as Amy and Nick???
What are you all reading right now? Anything I ought to add to my list?
I really want to go to the movies, but I think I'd just end up missing half the film by going to the loo half the time! Have you seen Iron Man 3, is it any good? I'm dying to see the Great Gatsby, not long now!!!
On this side of the pond we've been blessed with a little sunshine this week (I really don't need to hear about how amazing el scorchio it is in Greece right now, not fair!) and I hope it stays for the duration of the long weekend. I've already enjoyed one sneaky picnic in the park, but might be in for round two of chilling in the park or perhaps a BBQ! I do love the great outdoors, I just hope my hayfever calms down a wee bit! Puffy eyes and dry, red nose? So not a good look!
A new month, a new me? Hmmm, I could definitely use some pampering me time, I'm thinking new hair cut (nothing drastic, I still want to be able to give myself a Croydon Facelift), a mani-pedi and maybe try out some new eyeshadow for the long awaited Spring/Summer season!
Yowsers, have you seen these? I think this (as in the entire colour range) will be on my lust list! YSL have brought us the new La Laque Couture Tie & Dye topcoats in four shades with three layers; a shimmery frosted bottom layer, translucent colour in the middle and a clear topcoat on top.
These are crazy-awesome multi functional topcoats, you can either shake the bottle to get a subtle lick of colour or apply without shaking for a more graduated effect. I think what's great about this product is that you can also layer it with a more solid nail colour. Oooh j'adore! (Available in Selfridges & Brown Thomas)

What will you be up to this weekend and will you be trying/doing something new?
It's a big weekend in Greece, as Easter will be celebrated, Καλό Πάσχα και Καλή Ανάσταση my friends!
Have a beautiful weekend!
x.o.x.o

First four images via here & pinterest.com
YSL nail polishes via here
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...